Sunday, October 3, 2010

What am I doing here???

Mhmmm thats a good question! To be honest I don't really know. For some time now I've been toying with the idea of starting a blog, and so I've decided to give it a go. I must admit that as I write this, a question mark looms over my ability to make time for such ramblings on a regular basis, but we'll have to see. Maybe thats where the challenge lies.
Seen as this is my first posting, I should probably offer my legion of followers a brief notion of who I am. I'm a nineteen year old media student living in Dublin. My life currently revolves around eating, sleeping, partying, college and working, although not necessarily in that order! Pretty stereotypical for a student you might say but hey, I'd hate to be anything other then the norm! Anyway, thats enough dreary bio for now. I think I feel another question mark looming... ..scrambled eggs or beans on toast? Decisions have never been my strongpoint!
Blog you later!

1 comment: